X is Alphabet’s moonshot factory. We are a diverse group of inventors and entrepreneurs who build and launch technologies that aim to improve the lives of millions, even billions, of people. Our goal: 10x impact on the world’s most intractable problems, not just 10% improvement. We approach projects that have the aspiration and riskiness of research with the speed and ambition of a startup.
Chorus intends to transform the way we make, move, and manage the world’s goods.
The person in this role will cultivate and maintain an on-going strategic relationship with their clients across assigned Partners or a small group of direct clients. The Partner Manager is responsible for the overall management, business expansion and operational success of their partners and clients through stewardship of the relationship and contract. This Partner Manager role will expand the Chorus products and solutions across their partners and clients in order to achieve revenue growth.
How you will make 10X impact:
Partner Managers are critical to making a partner effective through both their direct support managing the partner’s adoption of Chorus and as an advocate for the partner within the Chorus organization. Responsibilities include:
- Manages the implementation of partner’s commercialization efforts, including assisting partners with client qualification, partner’s sales pipeline management, partner’s sales narrative and marketing programs.
- Manages the operational deployment of Chorus services across Partner’s clients, and provides feedback on how to refine Chorus services to better serve customers. This includes o assisting partners with hardware forecasting, reverse logistics management, reporting, client training and problem resolutions.
- Manages partner executive relationships and expectations to build support and momentum within the partner organization.
- Prepares quarterly business review materials, facilitates client engagement calls, conducts routine client-facing telephonic training and oversees the implementation of new activities
- Works with other Chorus stakeholders (Operations, Client Services, Business Development) to assure that invoices and receivables are received in a timely manner
- Works with the Account Management team to improve Chorus internal processes, sales approaches and Account Management tools and materials that facilitate learning across the organization.
What you should have:
- B.S. Degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of senior sales management experience for selling software services
- 10+ years of direct sales experience for software services
- Successfully demonstrated sales management for significant account acquisition and revenue growth
- Related market development skills and experience
- Exceptional task management skills and product definition experience
- Strong communication skills
It would be great if you also had these:
- Sales and marketing experience with data analytics and machine learning
- Software sales experience in one or both of the following industries: healthcare, transportation and logistics
- Hands-on CRM experience with Salesforce or equivalent
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $160,000 - $254,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Transfer compensation is determined algorithmically and is non-negotiable. Your recruiter will share more about the specific salary range for your targeted location during the hiring process.
At X, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at: email@example.com.