X is Alphabet’s moonshot factory. We are a diverse group of inventors and entrepreneurs who build and launch technologies that aim to improve the lives of millions, even billions, of people. Our goal: 10x impact on the world’s most intractable problems, not just 10% improvement. We approach projects that have the aspiration and riskiness of research with the speed and ambition of a startup.
About the Team:
X is a moonshot factory. Our inventors, engineers, designers, and makers apply audacious thinking and radical new technology to huge problems. We tackle ideas that have the riskiness of research and run at them with the focus and speed of a startup. Our goal is to develop and de-risk early-stage technologies and turn them into products that can be the foundation for large, sustainable businesses.
You’ll join a team focused on amplifying and empowering the incredible people of X, showcasing X and its projects to the outside world in inspirational ways, and activating our home in Mountain View as the destination for radical innovation.
About the role:
We’re looking for someone who is excited about being part of X in its next decade, able to translate that into a renewed and reimagined online presence that helps us partner at a new level with the outside world. As X’s Digital Marketing Producer, you will lead all aspects of X’s digital presence, including our website, blog, and social accounts. You’ll be responsible for designing, implementing and iterating an integrated plan to ensure that X performs in the online world, aligned to our overall goals and priorities. You will be part of a team that is ready to get things done while surfing the chaos that comes with being part of the Moonshot Factory!
How you will make 10X impact:
- Embrace the opportunity to reimagine X online, with the ability to lead proactively through design, delivery and iteration through an integrated strategy and plan
- Balancing qual and quant insight, and an understanding of shifting priorities and new opportunities, to constantly move X forward - applying your natural love of learning in practical ways..
- Using a keen eye for reaching priority audiences in creative and dynamic ways - don’t let us go stale!
- The ability to work with independence, and a joy for partnering with a broader team, including external agencies, to deliver high quality at pace
- Enjoying finding ways to cut the gordian knot, so you can have even more impact without increasing your load.
What you should have:
7+ years of experience in digital marketing roles in lead generation or e-commerce environments, with experience of rebuilds, reimagination and resets.
We’d love if you could demonstrate experience like:
- Digital marketing strategies that you have created and implemented to great effect
- Successful website management encompassing brand application, user experience and technical performance improvements
- Campaigns you have created and implemented that you’d be proud to tell us about
- How you’ve used your strong analytical abilities to evaluate and improve the end-to-end experience across multiple channels for constant improvement
- How you have applied technical and organic SEO to improve positioning and profile for a company or organisation
- How you have created and contributed to an excellent team culture, including how you’ve enabled a wider team to be greater than the sum of its parts
It’d be great if you also had these:
- A natural curiosity to evaluate emerging technologies relevant to your field, providing thought leadership and perspective
- Demonstrable experience of planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests
- B2B and B2C experience, with an understanding of the differences between as it relates to online marketing.
The US base salary range for this position is $137,000-$144,000 + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include benefits.
At X, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.