X is Alphabet’s moonshot factory. We are a diverse group of inventors and entrepreneurs who build and launch technologies that aim to improve the lives of millions, even billions, of people. Our goal: 10x impact on the world’s most intractable problems, not just 10% improvement. We approach projects that have the aspiration and riskiness of research with the speed and ambition of a startup.
About the Team:
Mineral is developing breakthrough technology for the global agriculture industry, with a particular focus on sustainability. We are looking for someone to ensure successful projects with partners by teaming with leadership and cross-functional teams to build long-term meaningful relationships that drive both purpose and profit.
About the Role:
In this role, you’ll drive value for Mineral and its partners by translating requirements and learnings into actionable insights. This role requires someone who is comfortable with ambiguity, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and collaborates effectively. The Partner Program Manager is expected to understand the weeds, but be an excellent storyteller and representative for our products.
How you will make an impact:
- Drive day-to-day partner engagement, retention, escalations, and internal execution on deliverables
- Create an external governance framework and present insights and deliverables with C-suite stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to expand partner engagements with existing partners
- Plan and coordinate in-field operations at partner sites, monitoring performance targets for a fleet of vehicles, engaging with operators, documenting insights for XFN use
- Lead cross-functional internal meetings with stakeholders from HW, SW, BD, Data Scientist, and Product to synthesize insights from partners and drive partner deliverables
- Identify and improve process and product workstreams to streamline operations and create value for internal and external stakeholders
What you should have:
- BA/BS Degree (or equivalent professional experience)
- 5-8 years of relevant experience (e.g. project management, strategy or technology consulting, sales engineering, or related fields)
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior executives
- Experience working with engineers and technical counterparts
- Eagerness to drive process improvements into reality
- Maintain multiple work streams simultaneously, find order in chaos, and collaborate across organizations and functions
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally (20%+)
It would be great if you had these
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Experience iterating early-stage products and working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, quantitative reasoning, problem solving, and strategic skills
- Experience in working with global and cross-functional internal and external teams
- Background working in agriculture and / or understanding the food production ecosystem
- Experience creating scalable tools and dashboards using SQL
- 2-3 years experience in management consulting
At X, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.