X is Alphabet’s moonshot factory. We are a diverse group of inventors and entrepreneurs who build and launch technologies that aim to improve the lives of millions, even billions, of people. Our goal: 10x impact on the world’s most intractable problems, not just 10% improvement. We approach projects that have the aspiration and riskiness of research with the speed and ambition of a startup.
Intrinsic is a robotics software and AI company at Alphabet. Our mission is to make industrial robotics accessible and usable for millions more businesses, entrepreneurs, and developers. We are a multidisciplinary team of engineers, roboticists, designers, and technologists who are passionate about unlocking the creative and economic potential of industrial robotics.
The People Experience team is passionate about the experience of all Intrinsic employees and candidates. We design programs and processes from a user-first approach, with a bias for simplicity, to make working at Intrinsic an enjoyable and fulfilling experience. In this role, you'll design, manage, and improve programs that impact both candidate and employee experience.
Areas we expect you to make an impact
- Design, build, and maintain people programs spanning the entire employee lifecycle.
- Collaborate with the team to design Intrinsic's performance management program, then manage the program execution.
- Identify an employee engagement vendor, create the engagement survey (with stakeholder input), and run the program from open to close. Provide insight reports and suggestions for improvement to the leadership team.
- Own our people operations and compliance. Ensure that every new hire and their manager have an onboarding plan on Day 1, and that these plans are executed in the first 90 days.
- Own our recruiting operations and compliance. Ensure that every candidate is ready-to-hire at time of offer and ready-to-start before their first day.
- Resolve problems as they arise, identify the root causes of these issues, and suggest and/or execute changes to ensure we don't see the same issues again.
What you should have
- 4 years of experience in operations, preferably people or recruiting operations in a high-growth environment
- Experience in optimizing processes, inclusive of identifying and implementing business- and user-focused improvements
What we hope you have
- Articulate and persuasive communicator, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to produce high quality work
- Strong process/program ownership, with a demonstrated bias for action and excellence in operational delivery, customer service, and cross-functional partnership
- Knowledge of recruiting best practices and familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Greenhouse
- Ability to conduct data analysis in spreadsheets, SQL, or similar
At X, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at: email@example.com.